APPLICATION TO ATTEND
Registration for the training is based upon a "first-come, first-serve" basis for those individuals who meet the basic qualifications:
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age and possess a high school diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate (or equivelent).
- Applicants must be in good physical condition enabling them to fulfill a demanding physical training regimen.
- Applicants to the Utility Stunt Course must submit a $1000 deposit in conjunction with their application via email or mail.
- Applicants to the Aerial Intensive must submit a $400 deposit in conjunction with their application via email or mail.
- Applicants to the Aerial Intensive must have taken the Utility Stunt Course prior to attending.
Deposits and payments are refundable upon written request prior to the first day of training. However, there will be an APPLICATION AND ADMINISTRATIVE FEE charged to each requested refund (see the contract in the school information packet emailed to you). Any full deposit or payment can be applied to any future training to ensure automatic enrollment at the current training fee. (Give 30 days’ notice to accommodate any changes of status as they relate to the training.)
Deposits and payments on tuition balance can be made anytime via cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s checks, cash and credit cards. When paying by credit card, only Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted.
Tuition balance is due July 15, 2018.
*Make ANY and ALL Payments to: ON EDGE PRODUCTIONS, INC.
*NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED.
The International Stunt School is recognized and licensed by the State of Washington and the Workforce Training & Education Coordinating Board as a legitimate professional stunt training facility that adheres to those rules set forth for Vocational Schools: (RCW) 28C.10 and (WAC) 490-105.
Use the link below to download our current school catalog.